Saturday, January 19

water

"You're not sick; you're thirsty. Don't treat thirst with medication."

"I am a researcher.

I have researched dehydration for the past 20 years.
When I discovered that the solution to most of the disease conditions of our society is not a money maker,
I decided to take my information to the public.

My research revealed that unintentional dehydration produces stress, chronic pains and many degenerative diseases. Dry mouth is not the only sign of dehydration and waiting to get thirsty is wrong.

Medicine has based its understanding that it is solid matter in the body that regulates all functions of the body. I have explained scientifically at the molecular level that it is water that regulates all functions of the body including functions of solid matter.

75 % of our bodies are composed of water. The brain is 85% water. It is water that energizes and activates the solid matter. If you don’t take enough water, some functions of the body will suffer.

Dehydration produces system disturbances. When I use the word water cure, I am referring to curing dehydration with water".

Dr. F. Batmanghelidj "Your Body's Many Cries For Water"

No comments: